Measurable improvements in the health and human service system.
- Reduce Poverty and Create Opportunity: Work in partnership with Johnson County Government to implement action strategies focused on employment, early learning, and the human service safety net.
- Employment Planning Project: An effort to expand household-sustaining jobs to low-income Johnson County residents.
- Transitional Aged Youth (TAY) Planning Project: Develop and support the implementation of a plan that coordinates best practices, protocols, and evaluation measures to ensure responsive and adequate delivery of services and supports for TAY.
- Johnson County Health Equity Network (KHF Grant): Build a network of health equity advocates to mitigate health inequity and improve health outcomes through collaboration.
- Disproportionate Minority Contact (DMC) Title II Grant: UCS is the onsite facilitator for Johnson County Department of Corrections effort to implement the Burns Institute’s Intensive Site Engagement Model (ISE) within the juvenile justice system.